Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now......



This morning when my sister walked in my house she said the litter box was very stinky, GASP!!! Well, not really that shocking. I've been so sick that I have let a lot of things go, and the litter box was one of them. I can't smell anything right now due to a major sinus infection so really, the stinky things have been at the bottom of my priority list. Probably not one of the best choices I've made, but.........I'm only human.

I had Codi take the box out and dump it. I walked into the garage to get litter and.....OH NO! No more litter! So I threw all the cats out and decided I had to go to the store after taking the kids to school. I really needed to go to the store anyways, we needed milk, and a few other things.

When I got home I noticed the box needed to be sprayed out....thanks to dear old Grandma, I now check this stuff. So I sprayed the box let it air dry, and kept the cats out.

About 30 minutes later the box was dry. I brought it in and called in the cats. They came in like a heard of buffalo being chased by a lion!

I had three cats very interested in what I was doing. They all three ran over with me to put the box in it's place, I open the bag and Lucy screamed at me the entire time. As I poured it in the box Toots did circles around me. Blue sat on the table and watched me with his usual cross-eyed look.

Once I had the litter in the box the three of them fought over who got to use the box first!

Apparently Toots was doing the pee pee dance around me, and Lucy was yellin at me to "hurry up" and Blue must have been in so much pain he couldn't do anything but sit and stare at me cross-eyed!

You'd think the dirt field across the street would have worked, but I guess they don't want to do their business where they play! Stinking up my house is a much better idea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment